Lacy Park Playground to Reopen October 3
The playground at Lacy Park will reopen on Saturday, October 3rd! To ensure the playground remains safe and open, visitors must comply with the following requirements:
- Everyone 2 years of age or older should wear a face covering at all times while at the playground.
- Stay home if you are sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- No eating or drinking is allowed at the playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
- Adults or Caregivers are required to monitor their children and ensure that they maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others that are not part of their household.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after your visit to the playground.
- Visits should be limited to 30 minutes when others are in the playground.
- Elderly individuals and those persons with underlying medical conditions should be reminded to avoid the playground when others are present.
- A maximum number of users may be enforced.