Report A

Please use the links below to submit potential code violations, public works service requests, or any other general questions or comments.  If you are reporting a medical emergency or criminal or suspicious activity, please call 9-1-1 immediately. Website submissions are not monitored 24/7.

Code Violation
Report a possible code violation within the city to the Planning and Building Department.

Public Works Service Request
Report a service request to the Parks and Public Works Department.

Concern, Comment, Compliment
Submit a general concern, question, comment, or compliment to any City department.

take action