Crime & Incident Reports
Traffic Collision Reports C.V.C. 20012
- Victim(s), or authorized representative of the victim
- Insurance carrier against which a claim has been made and/or might be made
- Any person suffering bodily injury, property damage, or loss
Crime reports are confidential must be released to the following [6254(f)]
- Victim / Authorized Representative / Insurance Carriers covering claims of the incident.
- Any person suffering injury or loss during the incident. As a result of arson, burglary, robbery, fire, explosion, larceny, carjacking and, vandalism.