Copies of arrest reports for pending court actions can be obtained through the District Attorney's Office. Arrest reports that have been adjudicated are released with the approval of the records supervisor or investigations. Call the Records Bureau for more information, 626-300-0760. Copies of arrest reports for pending court actions will be provided to the defendant at the time of his/her court appearance. Arrest reports that have been adjudicated will be released only to the person to whom the information relates, if the information is a basis for an adverse employment, licensing or certification decision.
Police Investigation Reports will not be released if:
- The disclosure would endanger the safety of a person.
- The disclosure would endanger the successful completion of the investigation or a related investigation.
- The Disclosure would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- Department of Children and Family services is involved (P.C. 11106)
- Elder - Dependent adult abuse reports [WIC 15633(b)] are not to be disclosed.