Library Board of Trustees
Fourth Monday at 7:30 a.m. in the Thornton Conference Room at the Crowell Public Library.
Board of Trustees Meeting Speaker Request Form
Agendas & Minutes
View past and latest Agendas & Minutes by clicking here
- The Board of Trustees is appointed by the City Council in accordance with the State of California Foundation Code. The Board consists of 5 members and 2 alternate members.
- Trustees are appointed for 3 year terms.
- The Board of Trustees is responsible for setting the policies and procedures of the library.
- Linda Mollno, Chairperson
- Elizabeth Hollingsworth, Vice Chairperson
- Lois Derry
- Mary Hsu
- Eldon Swanson
- Genevieve Chien - alternate
- Steve Domier - alternate