Board of Trustees
- Fourth Monday at 7:30 a.m. in the Thornton Conference Room at the Crowell Public Library.
- Board of Trustees Meeting Speaker Request Form
Agendas & Minutes
- View past and latest Agendas & Minutes by clicking here.
About the Board of Trustees
- The Board of Trustees is appointed by the City Council in accordance with the State of California Foundation Code. The Board consists of 5 members and 2 alternate members.
- Trustees are appointed for 3 year terms.
- The Board of Trustees is responsible for setting the policies and procedures of the library.
||Chairperson||6/1/18 - 5/31/21
|| 6/1/16 - 5/31/19
|| 6/1/18 - 5/31/21
||Trustee|| 6/1/16 - 5/31/19
|| 6/1/17 - 5/31/20
|Genevieve Chien||Alternate|| 6/1/18 - 5/31/21
|Steve Domier||Alternate|| 6/1/18 - 5/31/21