Juvenile Reports

Release of Records
Juvenile Court has the exclusive authority to determine whom, and the extent to which, juvenile record information may be released. Release of juvenile information requires the permission of the presiding judge of the Juvenile Court. (WIC 827)

Parents of a juvenile may receive a copy of certain types of reports only. All others will need to petition the Juvenile Court directly for the release of that record. Parents must submit a "Petition to Obtain" report of law enforcement agency, juvenille form JY-575 to the juvenile court below.

The appropriate forms may be obtained from the San Marino Police Department or the Juvenile Court either online or in person at:

2200 Huntington Drive
San Marino, CA 91108

Edmund D. Edelman Children's Court
201 Centre Plaza Dr. Suite 3
Montery Park, CA 91754